The new Ardo Alyssa is the world’s first breastpump to feature an automatic Power Pumping program. In addition, it allows you to save your pumping history and, thanks to its integrated battery, gives you the flexibility to pump anywhere, anytime.
Ardo Alyssa’s automatic Power Pumping program imitates the baby’s cluster feeding. This sucking behavior occurs when the baby is in a growth phase, for example, and demands the breast more often. With this behavior, the baby naturally stimulates milk production. Power Pumping is a method recommended by professionals to increase milk quantity and stabilize fluctuating milk quantities.
Your pumping pattern is a very individual combination of vacuum and cycle that can be adjusted to your personal needs at any time. Once you have found the ideal settings that make your milk flow best, you can save them by pressing the Memory Plus button. This function saves the entire pumping history and automatically recalls it the next time pumping takes place.
Connect to the free MyArdo app to track your pumping history and duration and control the breastpump directly and easily with your smartphone. The Ardo Alyssa also works without the MyArdo app.
View their warranty here
- Closed System
- Single or Double Pump capability
- Piston driven suction measuring 250 mmHg
- Weighs less than 1lb
- Internal Rechargeable Battery operable or USB Type-C plug operable
- Rechargeable battery allows you to pump up to 8 times and is fully charged in about 2 hours
- Programmable settings with Memory Plus
- (2) Year Warranty
- Power adapter with USB Type-C cable
- Two Breast shells 26 mm
- Two Breast shell inserts 22 mm
- Two Tubes with tube connectors
- Two Adapter tube covers
- Two Flexible membrane pots
- Two Lip valve
- Two Milk Collection Bottles
- Two Caps with liners
- Two Bottle stands
Compatible with the Amaryll Hand Pump (Available for purchase separately)